adapted from: damyhealth.com
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/8 Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 small bag of frozen Blueberries (thawed and drained)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Place all ingredients excluding blueberries into mixer
- Once completely mixed fold in blueberries.
- Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin, I used about 1/4 cup per muffin
- Bake for 25 minutes. Makes 12 muffins
4 cup masa harina
2 tsp baking powder
1 head garlic
¼ cup fresh cilantro (minced)
4 cup vegetable stock or half stock and half water
½ cup Sriracha or 1 tsp chili powder
2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 cup coconut butter
1. Cream butter in a stand mixer or using hand beater.
2. In a separate bowl combine masa harina, baking powder, cumin, chili powder.
3. Add stock to the mixture and stir well.
4. Now combine butter and masa mixture together and beat again to make smooth and fluffy mixture. Transfer this mixture into another bowl and leave it for few mins.
adapted from: skinnylimits.com
Red Pepper Crust/Cracker:
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup each of chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds
- pepper, to taste
To make the crust: put all the ingredients in your food processor and process until everything has combined into rough, slightly wet “dough”. Spread this evenly onto parchment on a pizza pan and dehydrate in your oven at its lowest temperature for 3-5 hours or until it’s like a giant cracker. If you have a dehydrator, you can use that instead and set it to just above 115 degrees.
Dinner Rolls- I doubled this recipe just to keep some in the freezer.
- 3 cups of Auntie’s Gluten Free flour blend or 1 cup coconut flour, 1 cup Amaranth Flour 1 cup millet flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbs. active dry yeast
- 2 cups warm but not hot almond milk
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 2 large or extra large eggs
- 1/4 cup conconut oil
In a small bowl, whisk 1 Tbs. of the honey into warm almond milk. Add yeast, whisk to dissolve; set aside to proof (foamy on top).
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, the remaining honey; set aside.
In a bowl of mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together eggs, vinegar and oil. Add yeast mixture, beat to mix. Add flour mixture, beat on low to combine, then beat on high for about 3 minutes.
Spoon dough into muffin tins sprayed , filling about 3/4 of each cup (approx 1/4-1/3 cup). With a sharp knife that has been dipped in your gf flour blend, cut a deep slash in the top of each roll.
Turn on oven to preheat to 375 degrees.
Let rise until doubled in bulk, about 40 minutes.
Once rolls have risen, brush the top of each with honey (This is optional). Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes – until the tops are a nice golden brown.
- 1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Place flours, flax, baking soda in a mixing bowl and mix.
Mix in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar.
Pour batter into a greased 7.5″ x 3.5″ pan
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes .